Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Adam - Skin Shader

Today I gave Dio's Andean Male model a skin shader with a texture, bump map, and specular map. Here are today's results (click for a higher-resolution view):

Update:
Here he is with slightly yellower skin:


The effect is subtle but I think his skin looks better.





The model looked like an older man, so I gave him some wrinkles and some cheek blemishes. I'm still a bit unsure as to whether or not I got the tone of his skin and lips correct, though. I think he's still a bit dark.

4 comments:

  1. wow it looks really awesome with the bump map! I think the skin is indeed a little off though, maybe try a little less red and a little more olive/yellow/brown?

    - Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Carly. It looks great though! Maybe this will remedy itself when the skin tone is changed but the relationship between the colors of the skin and lips is off to me. They may be too dark and red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! lecoccolediamelie

    ReplyDelete